Are you a rockstar or top performer in your current sales position?
Are you a highly motivated, outgoing individual, ready to step out of your comfort zone & do whatever it takes to take your career to the next level?
If so, I have an opportunity that can change your life.
I’m currently looking to add 5 individuals to my team.
These individuals will be top performers in their profession.
This isn’t selling cars like you think.
We sell more cars than any dealership in the tristate.
We have a proven training program thats different than anybody in the area.
If you're thinking this is just "another job", and you're not highly motivated to make a serious income, than this isn't for you.
You can’t handle it.
That’s not what I’m looking for.
We’re fast paced, intense, high volume environment that most people can not handle. That's why our people make top dollar.
If you have the desire to acheive, and a coachable attitude, We will teach you how to succeed.
Like I said I’m looking for 5.
This isnt a “starter” position, this is for top performers.
So if this sounds like you, please follow the links below to apply.
Mike Holbert | General Manager
Your #1 responsibility is to trust your coaches. We have a team of 4 highly experienced managers trained on creating a car buying experience thats pleasurable for the customer and profitable for the dealership. If you can not follow instruction, you will not make it here long.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Greet customers on the sales floor, build a professional relationship, and coordinate & advise the specifics of their car deal.
- In-depth memorization of product knowledge on features and availability.
- Outstanding customer service & relationship skills
- Daily online training.
- Active promotion of product and personal brand on social media.
- Phone, email, and text are used constantly to communicate with your customers and the other staff members.
- Willingness to use and adapt to the latest sales technology (CRM, DMS, Communication tools, etc.)
- Able bodied, ready to walk at a quick pace.
- Show up every day presenting yourself with care. Well kept clothing & appearance.
We work hard, and play hard. You get 1 day off during the week and our dealerships are closed on Sunday so you can spend the time you need with your family.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.