Class B CDL Truck Driver Non Hazmat
- Safely operate commercial classified vehicles.
- Perform and record DOT and other governmental required inspections.
- Complete paperwork as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Load and unload truck as necessary to deliver product to customers
- Use of lift-trucks when necessary.
- Interact with plant personnel and customer staff as necessary to perform delivery.
COMPETENCY: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Oral Communication - Speaks and understands so as to follow directions and get clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Supports organization's goals and values.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Adaptability - Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Works a schedule to ensure that warehouse goals and responsibilities are executed. Follows company procedures when absent.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- State CDL Class B certification with no restrictions
- Current DOT Medical Certification
- Less than 2 driving points on driving record
- Three years commercial driving experience preferred
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, paid time off, and unparalleled benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and short-term disability offered.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button