Automotive Sales Consultant
- Greet customers on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type and features of vehicles desired
- Explains features and demonostrates operation of vehicle
- Researchese availability of models and operational equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to use a smartphone, computers, and other technologies.
- Ability and willingness to use social media to promote yourself and represent Glockner well.
- Willingness to collaborate with others and learn from the best.
- Previous customer service and sales experience highly preferred, not required
- Ability to pass background check and drug test for employment with our company
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays.
- While most dealers are open 7 days a week, we're always closed on Sunday and give you an additional day off during the week to spend with your family.
- We offer major medical benefits and customizable plans that can include dental, vision,and life.
- Full time staff is automatically enrolled in our 401k plan at 4%, with a 10% match from Glockner.
- Our on staff Nurse Practitioner is available 24/7 to answer your health questions and keep you in great health.
- Paid sales training including step by step instructions on how to bring home more money for your family.
- Employee discounts with other local businesses including gyms and your favorite local restaurants.