As a Service Advisor for our new to come CDJR Franchise store you will be responsible to:
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
An idea Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Two or more years of previous customer service or service advisor experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and employer match
- Onsite NP for employee health needs
- Weekly paychecks coming 1/1/23
- Employee discounts on parts, service and purchase of vehicles
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button